Monday, October 4, 2010

Gratitude


Some of you know that my 2nd home the past year has been Tucson, AZ. I have been so blessed with this amazing opportunity to not only study with Christina Sell and Darren Rhodes (I consider them both my teachers on the Anusara path) but to take the journey with so many amazing souls, WOW!!!!!! Some of these beautiful spirits have flowed with me through Immersion I, II, III and now Teacher Training I, II and soon III! It is one of the most rewarding and powerful experiences of my life journey yet and, I have no intentions of stopping here.

This path of yoga (Anusara) has greeted me with the 'fire' many times.....and I have gladly stepped into the fire whether it's on my mat or off. It has continued to deepen my awareness, my love for life, my love for others, the connection to the universe, to seek my highest desires and to embrace the challenging times in life with fortitude....patience and an unbelievable amount of love. This IS YOGA....it's not just coming to your mat to do a challenging asana, it's about embracing life to the fullest.

I have so much gratitude for my students (who are my teachers), my teachers, my family, my friends and for my life~

"Inhale Shakti, Exhale Shri, Ignite!"

No comments:

Post a Comment